PLEASE NOTE: Prices listed below are in addition to the room rates. A three day notice is preferred for most items.
|Our Luxury Service Menu of Packages & Special Treats - Indulge during your stay.
Chocolate-Covered Strawberries for two ... $30
One pound of fresh strawberries, hand dipped and decorated by Miesse Gourmet Handmade Chocolates. Elegant & delicious!
Rose Petal Bath ... $35
The petals are floated in cool water to maintain the color & beauty of the petals. When warm water is added, the oil from the roses is released. Soaking in the petal bath leaves
your skin feeling silky soft. Such a lovely surprise to discover at check-in or upon return from dinner. Please note: With a whirlpool
tub the petals must be removed from the water before turning on the jets.
A Touch of Sweetness! ... $9.50
Enjoy a bit of local handmade Lancaster chocolate with a half-pound sampler box of Miesse Gourmet Handmade Chocolates. Enjoy them all by themselves or added to any other selection. Miesse Gourmet Chocolates have been handmade in Lancaster since 1875!
Chocolates and Roses ... $42
A rose petal bath and sampler of Miesse Gourmet Handmade Chocolates for the ultimate in romantic indulgence.
Cheese & Cracker Tray ... $16 - with chilled cider ... $23
An assortment of cheese and crackers for two, garnished with fruit, waiting in your room upon arrival.
Wine or Champagne Set-up for Two ... $5 (alcohol not provided)
Includes chilled ice-filled bucket, tray with glasses, cocktail napkins and a bud vase with a fresh flower.
Arrangements of Seasonal Flowers ... Starting at $40
A Dozen Roses, Arranged ... $70
|Romantic Packages - A little bit of pampering can go a long way!
Covered Bridge Picnic Tour ... $58
Enjoy a self-guided tour & picnic lunch, in the comfort of your own car, of the famous covered bridges of Lancaster County.
- Tote filled with assorted cheeses,hommus (included upon request) warm bread, fresh fruit, chilled sparkling cider or seasonal beverage & more! (We did not forget the butter, cups, napkins, plates & bottle opener for you!)
- Covered Bridges of Lancaster County Pennsylvania: contains color photos, driving directions and information about each bridge.
- Lancaster County Map with bridge locations highlighted
- Customized directions to 3 of our favorite covered bridges located in one the most beautiful and unspoiled scenic sections of the county!
- All yours to keep as a momento of your tour!
Lovers' Month ... $85
Every month is lovers' month!
Treat the one you love to the following:
- An arrangement of one dozen gorgeous long-stem red roses
- A chilled bottle of bubbly
- A half pound box of Miesse Gourmet Handmade Chocolates
Enchanted Evening ... $199
Roses in your room at check-in, a romantic dinner and then more...
- A dozen long stem roses in your room at check-in
- A luxurious rose petal bath upon return from dinner
- Choose from one of 4 gourmet dining options:
- Enjoy A five course dinner for two,Wednesday through Saturday, at Cameron Estate Restaurant.
Savor creative American cuisine with an international and French twist in the candlelight of their
intimate dining rooms. Gratuity included. Beverages extra.
- Enjoy a 4 course dinner for two, Monday through Thursday, at Lancaster's exciting bistro restaurant, FENZ.
The chef will consult with you about your interests upon arrival and provide you with a fresh, seasonal dinner
just for you. Amuse Bouche, Salad or Appetizer, Entree and Dessert are included. Beverages & gratuity extra.
- Enjoy a special multi course dinner designed just for you, Monday through Wednesday, at one of Lancaster's favorite award winning restaurants.
The Belevedere Inn offers contemporary American cusine in an elegantly restored (circa 1876) tobacco plantation owner's townhouse mansion. Beverages & gratuity extra.
- The ultimate in romantic fine dining: enjoy a gourmet 5 course meal, complemented with Latin American wines: Wednesday through Sunday,
in one of Clementina's, 4 exclusive private dining rooms with fireplaces. Wine pairings included. Non alcoholic beverages may be substituted. Tax & Gratuity extra.
Additonal surcharge for this option: $30 You will given a number of menu selections for each course upon reserving a dining room. Menu selections to be made at that time.
10 days notice preferred.
Sweet Romance in Roses ... $165
What could be sweeter than to surprise your loved one upon arrival with the following:
- An Arrangement of a Dozen Red Roses and
- A Sampler of Miesse Gourmet Handmade Chocolates
- And Then at Turndown:
• A Romantic Rose Petal Bath paired with the following:
• Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
• Chilled Sparkling Cider with Keepsake Deep-Etched King's Cottage Crystal Flutes
Spa Romance ... $185
Ohhh, so indulgent!
- One 60 minute relaxation massage (additional massage: add $85)
- Chilled Sparkling Cider
- Keepsake Deep Etched King's Cottage Crystal Flutes
- Spa basket of bath & body products (includes massage oil, bath gel, & more)
- A Luxuriously Romantic Rose Petal Bath!
|Gift Baskets for All Occasions - Enjoy during your stay or take home as a momento.
Surprise your sweetheart with a King's Cottage Gift Basket to enjoy during your stay or to take home as a memento of your stay. A 5-day notice is required to ensure delivery in time for your arrival. Last minute gift basket orders are subject to a $10 surcharge.
Spa Romance ... $52
A basket of sensual & soothing bath & body products including massage oil, body brush, bath gel, & more.
A Touch of Lancaster ... $65
A sampler of items made in Lancaster County from Wilbur Buds to local crafts.
Gourmet Indulgence ... $67
A scrumptious assortment of gourmet treats from salty to sweet, including sparkling cider, gourmet cheese spread, crackers, & more.
King's Cottage Heart to Heart Basket ... $120
Say "I Love You" to that very special person in your life! A beautiful golden basket filled with a lavish selection of gifts and favors including gourmet chocolates, etched King's Cottage Crystal Champagne Flutes, sparkling cider, massage oil, and more. Very romantic indeed!